4K HDMI 2.0a Cable Connects Home Theater or Digital Signage Audio/Video ComponentsThis high-speed HDMI 2.0a cable securely connects HDMI-enabled laptops, tablets, PCs, Blu-ray players, game consoles or satellite/cable TV boxes to HDTVs, HD monitors, projectors or home theater receivers. Gripping HDMI connectors on both ends help ensure components stay firmly attached to avoid viewing interruptions. The one-meter length helps reduce cable clutter and minimize the risk of tripping.
Enjoy the Clarity of True 4K HDMI 2.0a Video with Multi-Channel Audio and 4:4:4 ColorThis Tripp Lite 4K HDMI cable provides a pure digital connection that supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz for crystal-clear picture and sound. It’s compatible with HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0a standards for carrying HDR (high dynamic range) signals. It also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor. The cable is backward compatible with previous HDMI generations, allowing you to use it to connect lower-resolution components.
Avoid Signal Disruptions with Extra-Secure Gripping HDMI ConnectorsHaving a cable come loose accidentally can cause A/V signal loss right as the running back scrambles for the end zone or your avatar is surrounded by zombies. These specially designed HDMI connectors firmly grip the HDMI ports on your equipment to help prevent accidental disconnection and signal disruption. With greater port retention than typical HDMI connectors, the gripping connectors resist vibrations that can loosen connections over time. This is especially helpful for ensuring components stay attached in difficult-to-access installations.
Invest in Quality Construction for Reliable PerformanceHigh-quality materials ensure outstanding performance throughout the cable’s lifetime. Contacts and connectors are gold-plated to resist corrosion. Double shielding reduces line noise (EMI/RFI) that can disrupt signals traveling through the HDMI cord.
- Watch 4K video content from a Blu-ray player, game console, laptop or tablet on an Ultra HD television, monitor or projector
- Connect a Chromebook or MacBook to a conference table’s A/V box to give a video presentation on a large screen
- Play online or PC video games that display optimal graphics
- Attach an HDTV to your PC for use as a 4K monitor
- Combine with an Apple digital A/V adapter to support iPad2 video mirroring
- Send Ultra HD content to digital signs or point-of-sale displays
- P568-01M-2A High-Speed HDMI 2.0a Cable with Gripping Connectors, M/M, 1 m