The P579-010 DisplayPort Extension Cable (M/F) attaches to your current DisplayPort cable to extend it by 10 feet. To ensure a continuous audio/video signal, the latching male end prevents the cable from coming loose or getting accidentally disconnected. This 10-foot cable supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz, allowing you to stream digital video and audio from a DisplayPort computer to a monitor or television with a DisplayPort input.
Premium foil and braid shielding delivers reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Molded nickel-plated connectors with corrosion-resistant gold-plated contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief with ridges on each end gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking.
Extends an Existing DisplayPort Cable an Extra 10 Ft.
- Female connector attaches to current DisplayPort cable to add length
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Supports DisplayPort v1.2, DPCP and HDCP 2.2
Latching Male Connector Ensures Continuous A/V Signal
- Prevents cable from coming loose or getting accidentally disconnected
- Easy one-touch release button allows unplugging
First-Rate Construction for Superior Signal Transfer
- Premium foil and braid shielding for EMI/RFI noise protection
- Gold-plated contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Integral strain relief reduces stress and adds flexibility
- Flexible PVC jacket
- Smaller connector footprint than VGA or DVI saves space