Tripp Lite's 6 foot DVI Dual Link TMDS cable delivers the high performance, high bandwidth needed for today's digital video displays. In addition, built-in 3.5mm stereo connectors allow simultaneous connection to your computer's stereo output, to either built-in monitor speakers or external speakers. Gold plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity, while double shielding (foil and braid) provides maximum EMI/RFI protection. Use in conjunction with DVI video cards that are specified as Dual Link. Both DVI connectors are molded and have integral strain relief for long life reliability.
- Superior molded cables with foil/braid shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- 3.5MM Stereo connection molded into the assembly
- Dual Link digital signaling for transmission speeds to 9.9Gbps and 2560x1600 Resolution
- Gold plated copper contacts ensure excellent conductivity
- Meets DVI DDWG Standard
- PC and Mac compatible
- For use with Digital CRT displays, Flat Panel Displays, HDTV and Projectors