The P560-010-DLI DVI-I Dual-Link Digital/Analog Monitor Cable (M/M) connects a DVI-I dual-link monitor, television or projector to the DVI-I output port on your computer or laptop. A high-performance, high-bandwidth cable designed for the latest DVI-enabled digital video displays, this 10-foot cable delivers high-speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps and supports high-definition video resolutions up to 2560 x 1600, including 1080p. It meets all DVI DDWG standards and works with both PCs and Macs.
Foil and braid shielding delivers reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data. Molded DVI-I connectors with corrosion-resistant gold-plated contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. Ferrite collars at each end enhance the transmission by draining extraneous electrical interference and improving signal integrity.
DVI-I transmits both digital and analog video signals. To use the P560-010-DLI with a VGA monitor, connect a Tripp Lite P126-000 DVI-to-VGA adapter (sold separately).
Connects a DVI-I Source to a DVI-I Display
- Compatible with flat-panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors and other displays with DVI-I dual-link input
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 2560 x 1600, including 1080p
- High-speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps
- Meets DVI DDWG standards
- Compatible with PCs and Macs
Premium Construction for Premium Signal Quality
- Foil and braid shielding protects against EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data
- Molded connectors and gold-plated contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Integral strain relief protects cable and connectors from stress and cracking
- Ferrite collars drain extraneous electrical interference and improve signal integrity
Transmits Digital and Analog Video Signals
- Add Tripp Lite P126-000 adapter (sold separately) to connect cable to VGA display
- DVI source must support DVI-I digital/analog data transmission to connect to VGA display