4K HDMI 2.0a Cable Connects Home Theater or Digital Signage Audio/Video ComponentsThis high-speed HDMI 2.0a cable securely connects HDMI-enabled laptops, tablets, PCs, Blu-ray players, game consoles or satellite/cable TV boxes to HDTVs, HD monitors, projectors or home theater receivers. The 25-foot length allows you great flexibility in placing your home theater components.
Enjoy the Clarity of True 4K HDMI 2.0a Video with Multi-Channel Audio and 4:4:4 ColorThis Tripp Lite 4K HDMI cable provides a pure digital connection that supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz for crystal-clear picture and sound. It’s compatible with HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0a standards for carrying HDR (high dynamic range) signals. It also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor. The cable is backward compatible with previous HDMI generations, allowing you to use it to connect lower-resolution components.
Invest in Quality Construction for Reliable PerformanceHigh-quality materials ensure outstanding performance throughout the cable’s lifetime. Contacts and connectors are gold-plated to resist corrosion. Double shielding reduces line noise (EMI/RFI) that can disrupt signals traveling through the HDMI cord.
- Watch 4K video content from a Blu-ray player, game console, laptop or tablet on an Ultra HD television, monitor or projector
- Connect a Chromebook or MacBook to a conference table’s A/V box to give a video presentation on a large screen
- Play online or PC video games that display optimal graphics
- Attach an HDTV to your PC for use as a 4K monitor
- Combine with an Apple digital A/V adapter to support iPad2 video mirroring
- Send Ultra HD content to digital signs or point-of-sale displays
- P568-025-2A High-Speed HDMI 2.0a Cable, M/M, 25 ft.