The Remke family of Micro-Link connectors is available in four different materials - PVC, PUR, TPE and Rubber - to protect against harsh conditions as well as environmental & temperature concerns. This family of connectors, cable assemblies and receptacles offer NEMA 6 and IP 68 protections in 2 thru 6 pole configurations, male & female, straight or 90 degree, single or dual keyway styles.
Features of the family of Micro-Link Molded Connectors & Cordsets include:
- Pin configurations used by major U.S. & European sensor manufacturers
- Machined contacts(instead of stamped contacts) for highly accurate tolerances
- Gold-plated contacts for enhanced corrosion resistance and conductivity
- High-impact resistant contact carriers for longer product life
- Vibration-resistant design so the connector will stay securely fastened to the sensor or mating receptacle
- Fast & easy replacement of 12mm to 18mm sensors, switches & control components
- Shielded and splitter styles
Micro-Link connectors have been designed for low amperage AC or DC control systems and are compatible with the pin configurations used by major U.S.and European sensor manufacturers.