These unique cables feature a plastic crush resistant jacket over our premium D-sub braid & foil shielded cable to provide protection in applications where standard cables would be damaged due to excessive force. In addition, a custom steel internal enclosure under the backshell mold provides further strength. Crush resistance is 800 PSI (Pounds per Square Inch).
- DB15 male to female cable assembly with plastic protective outer jacket
- Plastic tubing provides 800 PSI crush resistance
- Foil plus braid shield provides maximum protection against EMI/RFI
- Gold plated contacts provide reliable connections with repeated mating cycles
- Available in 6 lengths ranging from 2.5 to 50 feet
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov