These unique cable assemblies feature low smoke zero halogen cable jackets plus two latching Type A USB plugs which provide lock down mating retention with any USB Type A jack. Fully shielded and USB 2.0 compliant, this cable contains two 24 AWG power conductors and one 28 AWG pair for the data lines. Color is black. Low smoke zero halogen cable reduces the amount of toxic and corrosive gases emitted during combustion. Typically used in poorly ventilated areas, low smoke zero halogen is very popular with military contractors and anywhere the protection of people and equipment from toxic and corrosive gases is critical.
• Unique latching feature provides a secure connection to any USB type A jack
• Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) Jacket for shipboard, aircraft, or other usage
• 30 micro inch gold plated contacts provide reliable connections with repeated mating cycles
• USB Revision 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0 compliant
• Available in lengths of 0.3, 0.5, 0.75, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 meters; color is black
• PC Peripheral Interconnects
• Confined Space USB Applications
• Data Acquisition
• Portable Data Storage
• Test and Measurement
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This item may be subject to an additional Tariff Surcharge of $3.21 (15%) each.