These cables are manufactured per the mechanical requirements of the USB3 Vision standard. In addition to supporting the machine vision camera market, the screw mount hardware is beneficial in many applications where standard USB connectors can become dislodged due to jostling, vibration, etc. USB 3.0 cables are up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0 - 4.8 Gbps versus 480 Mbps. The increased bandwidth substantially reduces the time required for transferring large amounts of data or video.
• Type A male with thumbscrews to standard type A male connectors
• Built to USB3 Vision Cable Assembly mechanical standards
• Thumbscrews provide a secure connection every time
• 30 micro inch gold plated contacts provide reliable connections with repeated mating cycles
• Available in lengths of 0.3, 0.5, 1, 2, 3 and 5 meters
• Machine vision camera market
• Data Storage
• Data Acquisition
• Video Transfer
• USB3 Vision Applications
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This item may be subject to an additional Tariff Surcharge of $3.14 (15%) each.