Designed for applications where ordinary USB 3.0 cables fail, this exclusive ultra flexible cable family is rated for 10,000 flex cycles minimum. Standard USB cable fails at approximately 1,000 bend cycles. The special bulk cable uses a TPE jacket plus high strand count data (30 AWG) and power (24 AWG) conductors to achieve the extra durability. Available in lengths ranging from 0.3 to 1.5 meters.
- Ideal for applications where standard USB 3.0 cables break down
- Features TPE cable jacket + high strand count conductors
- Connectors are type A to type A; USB Revision 2.0 and 3.0 compliant
- Foil plus braid shield provides maximum protection against EMI/RFI
- Available in lengths of 0.3, 0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.5; color is black
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov