The DP to DVI cable is a cost-effective solution to send video signal from an existing source device to a projector or monitor, without the expense of upgrading to a new monitor. The cable offers high quality construction and supports high bandwidth video resolutions up to 1920x1200 or HDTV resolutions up to 1080p. An ideal component for solutions in auditoriums, conference rooms, or other applications. Features low smoke zero halogen cable jacketing.
- Digital video signal transmission between a signal generating device (CPU) and a display device (Monitor)
- Gold plated contact pins to minimize signal loss
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen cable jacket
- Fully molded backshell construction is highly durable
- Available in lengths 1ft, 3ft, 5ft, 10ft, 15ft
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov