Highest quality USB cables allow for transfer rates up to 480 Mbps. These cables allow for simple "plug & play" connections for devices such as printers, keyboards/mice, digital cameras and other USB peripherals. Twisted pair data lines help reduce crosstalk while 24 AWG power conductors enable maximum power transfer from host to peripheral. The addition of ferrites to the end of the cable helps to suppress any further high frequency noise.
- Standard USB 2.0 cable assembly, Type A male to type A male
- Molded backshells provide durability and increased strength at cable entry point
- Foil plus braid shield provides maximum protection against EMI/RFI
- 24 AWG power leads allow for maximum power transfer
- Available in 0.5, 1, 2, 3, & 5 meter lengths; color is black
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov