This series of VGA cables features both our small diameter Super Thin VGA cable and our CMP rated plenum jacket for applications where fire resistance is critical. An additional feature of this series is our reversible hardware allowing both panel mount using standoffs or traditional thumbscrews. High quality video signal transmission is assured as a result of the three 75 Ohm coaxial lines used in these premium SVGA assemblies. The low profile configuration of our fully molded HD15 backshell makes these assemblies ideal for tight fit installations. Available in 5 standard lengths from 5 to 50 feet.
- Available in 9 standard lengths from 5 to 50 feet.
- Connection of a signal generating device (CPU) and a display device (Monitor)
- Plenum jacketed cable ideal where fire resistance and low smoke characteristics are critical
- 3 ultra thin 75 Ohm coaxial lines optimize video signal quality
- User defined hardware results in maximum mounting flexibility
- KVM applications
- PC monitor applications
- Projector applications
- Video Signage