This series of VGA video breakout cables utilizes four 75 Ohm coaxial cables with true 75 Ohm BNC connectors for distortion free video signal transmission. The fully molded DB9 backshell and BNC strain relief produces a durable assembly. Individual cables are color coded Red, Green, Blue and Black to assure correct hookup. Available in standard lengths of 1.5, 3 and 6 feet.
- Connection of a signal generating device (CPU) and a display device (Monitor)
- Four 75 Ohm coaxial cables assure high quality video signal
- Fully molded BNC strain relief construction results in a highly durable assembly
- True 75 Ohm BNC male connectors eliminate impedance mismatch
- Available in standard lengths of 1.5, 3 and 6 ft.
- KVM applications
- PC monitor applications
- Projector applications
- Video Signage