The CA4NMLPNM series are high performance low loss 400-series cable assemblies that feature a N-Male connector to an in-line N-Male gas discharge tube lightning protector attached directly to the cable. This not only reduces the cost since a connector is eliminated, but helps reduce return loss and insertion loss.
These cable assemblies feature L-com's CA-400 which is a UV resistant polyethylene jacketed high performance flexible low loss coaxial cable. Attached directly to the cable is L-com's AL6-NM-14-9 5.8 GHz coaxial lightning protector. With a replaceable gas tube element, multi-strike capability and fast response time, they are suitable for a wide range of applications. A ground lug and terminal is provided directly on the lightning protector housing, which provides superior grounding.
Custom lengths and connectors are also available. Contact L-com sales for more information.
For additional information and complete specification, please see the data sheet in the Downloads section.
Note: The lightning protector can also be purchased separately, see AL6-NM-14-9.
- Custom lengths and connectors available
- Each assembly is fully tested ensuring the highest quality
- Integral 5.8 GHz coax lightning surge protector with multi-strike capability and replaceable gas tube
- Low loss CA-400 series coax cable
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n wireless systems
- Pre-made cables ideal for rapid deployment applications
- Protect wireless devices and networks from damage due to lightning strikes
- Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) protection