This series of VGA cables features both our small diameter Super Thin VGA cable and our LSZH jacket for applications where low smoke is critical. An additional feature of this series is our reversible hardware allowing both panel mount using standoffs or traditional thumbscrews. High quality video signal transmission is assured as a result of the three 75 Ohm coaxial lines used in these premium SVGA assemblies. The low profile configuration of our fully molded HD15 backshell makes these assemblies ideal for tight fit installations. Available in 5 standard lengths from 5 to 50 feet.
- 3 ultra thin 75 Ohm coaxial lines optimize video signal quality
- Available in 5 standard lengths from 5 to 50 feet.
- User defined hardware results in maximum mounting flexibility
- Connection of a signal generating device (CPU) and a display device (Monitor)
- LSZH jacketed cable ideal where low smoke characteristics are critical
- Video Signage
- KVM applications
- PC monitor applications
- Projector applications