L-com's unique, patented, LSZH right angle patch cables provide true Category 6 performance at an affordable price. These specially designed right angle Ethernet patch cables feature a specialized channel separator and load bar to achieve Cat 6 performance while maintaining a right angle bend. In addition, these low-smoke zero-halogen assemblies are designed for environments where PVC's combustive toxicity is restricted. L-com's right angle cables are superior to competitor's right angle assemblies. We've tested it ourselves and the competitor's right angle cables do not pass the Cat 6 test since the twists of the individual pairs are not maintained into the connector body. These industry first cables are perfect for use in tight fit applications and dense connectivity applications commonly found in data centers and the LSZH jacket and boots make them ideal for shipboard or aircraft usage. Order online today!
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) Jacket and Right Angle Boots are ideal for shipboard and aircraft usage
- Offers true Category 6 performance while maintaining a 90° bend
- Low toxicity and non-corrosive jacket and boots protects equipment and people
- 24 AWG stranded conductors provide cable flexibility
- Straight RJ45 to right angle: Up RJ45 connector orientation