Designed for environments where ordinary patch cables fail, this exclusive ultra flexible Category 5E patch cord series from L-com is built to take a beating. With a Halogen-Free PUR jacket, the Hi-Flex series cables will not breakdown when exposed to oil based lubricants making these cables ideal for robotic control systems on the factory floor. With a braided shield and L-com's shielded RJ45 connectors, EMI/RFI interference is minimized. Get the cable that is designed for your factory environment; install the L-com Hi-Flex Series Patch Cables.
For extreme high flex applications, check out our TRD877HF High Flex Ethernet Cables.
- Min Bend Continuous Flex = 12.5x Cable OD
- Halogen-Free, Oil Resistant, PUR Jacket
- Fully Shielded RJ45 w/ integrated Strain relieF
- EIA/TIA 568, TSB-36, ISO/IEC 11801
- Stock lengths up to 300 ft for direct runs to equipment
- Industrial Ethernet
- Factory Automation
- Process Industry applications
- Harsh Environment applications