L-com's top of the line offering of D-sub cable assemblies provide maximum protection against data corrupting EMI/RFI. Double shielded cable (copper braid plus aluminum mylar foil) and a custom steel internal enclosure separate these cables from any off the shelf D-sub cable on the market. Ideal for any electrically noisy environment where fans, motors or switches are nearby. Custom lengths and pinouts are available with modest minimum requirements.
- Foil plus braid shield provides maximum protection against EMI/RFI
- Gold plated contacts provide reliable connections with repeated mating cycles
- All lines wired straight through for extending serial devices
- DB25 male to female connectors, lengths range from 1 ft. to 50 ft.
- Hex nuts on female connectors are removable to expose 4-40 thumbscrews
- Test and measurement applications
- Data Networking
- Multi-channel analog audio
- Parallel PC interface applications