L-com's top of the line offering of black D-sub cable assemblies provide maximum protection against data corrupting EMI/RFI. Double shielded cable (copper braid plus aluminum mylar foil) and a custom steel internal enclosure separate these cables from any off the shelf D-sub cable on the market. Ideal for any electrically noisy environment where fans, motors or switches are nearby. Custom lengths and pinouts are available with modest minimum requirements.
- Custom stamped steel internal enclosure provides 100% shielding and a robust strain relief
- DB25 male to female connectors, lengths range from 1 ft. to 50 ft.
- Gold plated contacts provide reliable connections with repeated mating cycles
- Foil plus braid shield provides maximum protection against EMI/RFI
- Molded backshells provide durability and increased strength at cable entry point
- Data Networking
- Test and measurement applications
- Multi-channel analog audio
- Parallel PC interface applications