L-com's unique, patented, stackable right angle Ethernet cable assemblies provide true Category 5e performance at an affordable price. These right angle Ethernet cable assemblies feature a specialized channel separator and load bar to achieve high performance and compliance with TIA/EIA-568 standards while maintaining a right angle bend. They are specially designed to be stacked with L-com's standard right angle cables to maximize your panel density while keeping the same direction cable exit. These cable assemblies are superior to competitor's right angle cable assemblies. We have tested them and found that our competitor's cables do not meet the requirements for Category 5e/6 TIA/EIA standards. These industry first right angle Ethernet cables are perfect for use in tight fit applications and dense connectivity applications commonly found in data centers and enclosures. We offer Category 5e and 6 shielded and unshielded stackable right angle cable assemblies off the shelf.
- Used to connect RJ45 patch panels and RJ45 equipped Ethernet communication devices
- Patented design offers true Category 5E performance while maintaining a 90° bend
- 24 AWG stranded conductors provide cable flexibility
- Stackable right angle design
- Designed to be stacked with L-com's standard right angle down assemblies