Introducing the most rugged and durable Cat5e assemblies L-com has ever offered. The TRD8RG line is designed for use in outdoor, industrial and military applications where the harshest environments exist. They are built using our IP68, transversely sealed, ruggedized RJ45 plugs and jacks. The Category 5e cable used in the assemblies is double shielded, high-flex, UV and Oil resistant and made with a FR-TPE (Flame Retardant Thermoplastic Elastomer) jacket that is CMX outdoor rated. Superior shielding of both the cable and connectors ensures higher data transmission rates up to Gigabit Ethernet speeds. These cables offer complete moisture, dust, oil and UV protection for your military, outdoor or industrial application. To suit every need, we offer all plug and jack combinations off the shelf in both Zinc Nickel and Anodized Aluminum finishes. Please visit our Custom Cable Configurator to create your own custom lengths.
- Ruggedized RJ45 Jacks are able to mate with L-com's line of Ruggedized Plugs as well as assemblies built using those plugs or standard RJ45's. Ruggedized Plugs are able to mate with L-com's line of Ruggedized Jacks.
- This assembly consists of a Ruggedized RJ45 Plug to a Ruggedized RJ45 Jack, both utilizing an Anodized Aluminum finish
- An internal compression nut establishes 10 lbs of cable strain-relief establishing robust cable strength for Ruggedized assemblies and Zinc-Nickel Jacks have EMC grounding plate to ensure proper grounding of shielded RJ45 cables
- Category 5e cable used in assembly is Oil and UV resistant, Double Shielded, High-Flex and made using a CMX outdoor rated FR-TPE (Flame Retardant Thermoplastic Elastomer) jacket with a dynamic temperature range of -40°C to +80°C
- Ruggedized Jacks are transversely sealed with or without a mated connector or dust cap to maintain an IP68 seal and rating at all times
- 10/100/1000 Base-T networks
- Factory network
- Industrial process control
- Battlefield communication systems
- Harsh environment