L-com's unique, patented, shielded, stackable right angle patch cables provide true Category 5e performance at an affordable price. These right angle Ethernet patch cables feature a specialized channel separator and load bar to achieve Cat 5e performance while maintaining a right angle bend as well as being fully shielded to limit EMI and RFI interference. They are specially designed to be stacked with L-com's standard right angle cables to maximize your panel density while keeping the same cable exit direction. L-com's right angle cables are superior to competitor's right angle assemblies. We've tested it ourselves and the competitor's right angle cables do not pass the Cat 6 test since the twists of the individual pairs are not maintained into the connector body. These industry first cables are perfect for use in tight fit applications and dense connectivity applications commonly found in data centers and enclosures. We offer Category 5e and 6 shielded and unshielded stackable right angle cable assemblies off the shelf.
- Used to connect RJ45 patch panels and RJ45 equipped Ethernet communication devices
- Patented design offers true Category 5E performance while maintaining a 90° bend
- 26 AWG stranded conductors provide cable flexibility and foil shield provides EMI/RFI protection
- Stackable right angle design
- Designed to be stacked with L-com's standard right angle down assemblies