Maximize performance in your next cabling project with L-com's Category 5E shielded twisted pair cabling. This shielded series bulk cable is EIA568 color-coded for compatibility with standard installations. A foil wrap with a drain wire protects signals from external noise. Stranded conductors are flexible and designed for patch cord usage. Order online today!
- Shielded Category 5E bulk cable for reducing EMI/RFI noise in high-speed Ethernet networks
- EIA568 color-coded for compatibility with standard installations
- Shielding protects against EMI/RFI interference
- EIA/TIA 568 compliant Category 5E rated to 100Mhz for high performance Ethernet networks
- Available colors include gray, blue, black, brown, green, light gray, orange, red, violet, white and yellow
- Premise wiring
- Industrial networks