L-com's unique, patented, shielded right angle patch cables provide true Category 6 performance at an affordable price. These right angle Ethernet patch cables feature a specialized channel separator and load bar to achieve Cat 6 performance while maintaining a right angle bend as well as being fully shielded to limit EMI and RFI interference. L-com's right angle cables are superior to competitor's right angle assemblies. We've tested it ourselves and the competitor's right angle cables do not pass the Cat 6 test since the twists of the individual pairs are not maintained into the connector body. These industry first cables are perfect for use in tight fit applications and dense connectivity applications commonly found in data centers. Order online today!
- Used to connect RJ45 patch panels and RJ45 equipped Ethernet communication devices
- Offer true Category 6 performance while maintaining a 90° bend
- Aluminized Polyester Shield for protection from EMI and RFI
- 26AWG stranded conductors for flexibility
- Straight RJ45 to right angle: Left RJ45 connector orientation