Designed for industrial or outdoor environments where ordinary patch cables fail, this exclusive ultra flexible Category 6a patch cord series from L-com is built to take a beating. These cables utilize an outdoor rated FR-TPE (Flame-Retardant Thermoplastic Elastomer) jacket that is resistant to industrial Oils and UV damage while maintaining a CMX flame rating. Double shielding along with L-com's shielded RJ45 connectors remove EMI/RFI interference as a concern for your installation. The cable is EIA568 color-coded for compatibility with standard installations. Contact L-com today with your project requirements.
- Outdoor & Industrial rated Oil, UV and Moisture resistant FR-TPE (Flame-Retardant Thermoplastic Elastomer) jacket w/ UL CMX burn rating
- 100% Foil + 80% Braid shield along with fully shielded RJ45 connectors reduces or eliminates EMI/RFI
- Dynamic temperature range of -40°C to +75°C; PoE 802.3af & 802.3at compliant to 210ft (64m)
- Flex Rating: 1 million cycles at 2.75" (10X cable O.D. Min radius) and 10 Million cycles at 5" (20X cable O.D. min radius)
- Please visit our Custom Cable Configurator to create your own custom lengths.
- 10GBASE-T - 10/100/1000/10000 Ethernet
- Industrial Ethernet
- Harsh Environment
- Factory Automation
- Outdoor Use