The L-com's shielded outdoor Ethernet cables are designed for outdoor applications. The jackets are water proof and UV resistant with a CMX burn rating. A foil shield and drain wire help filter unwanted EMI/RFI interference. Cables are rated for Category 5e applications. Additional features include 23AWG solid conductors which are excellent for punch-down and PoE/PoE+ applications, standard TIA/EIA wiring and an operating temperature of up to 70°C. Available in 1,000 ft reels. Two versions available: Round Direct Burial capable and Figure-8 style Aerial Messenger. Choose the best for your application and order online today!
- LLDPE (linear low density polyethylene) jacket is UV protected to prevent damage from sunlight exposure
- The cable excellent for outdoor environments and is suitable for direct burial applications
- Foil shielded with drain wire for reducing EMI/RFI noise in high-speed Ethernet networks
- Temperature range: -40°C to +70°C; nominal jacket OD: 0.311"; nominal conductor OD: 0.047"
- Industrial, harsh or outdoor Ethernet
- Punch-down applications
- Direct burial applications