high load stack type actuator with mechanical pre-load
- motion up to 200 µm
- sub-nm resolution
- blocking force up to 3500 N
- high stiffness up to 165 N/µm
- tensile forces up to 350 N
- highly dynamic
- msec response time
- flexible epoxy insulation
- mounting at top/bottom plate
- option: positioning feedback sensor for closed loop control
- wafer alignment
- mirror tilting
- vibration generation and cancellation
- injection valve control; nanometrology
The actuators of teh PAHL series are internally pre-loaded by a mechanical spring, making them ideal for dynamic applications.
The ability to generate a large force and be subjected to high mass loading make them particularly useful for machine tools and dynamic scanning systems.
As an option, these actuators are available with strain gauges. This option provides accuracy within nanometer range.
A note on mounting these actuators:
Actuators are normally fastened with screws or clamps to the bottom plate. If the top plate has a torque nut, it should be used when securing screws in order to avoid damage to the actuator.
Please avoid tensile forces greater than the given pre-load!