3D piezo positioning system
- 50 / 50 / 400 ( x / y / z ) µm motion in open loop
- 40 / 40 / 320 ( x / y / z ) µm motion in closed loop
- dynamic properties with masses up to 20 kg
- excellent guidance
- excellent resolution by high loads
- 150x150 mm2 free aperture
- semiconductor industry
- vacuum environments
- non-magnetic applications
The 3-axes positioning element, the TRITOR 320 CAP, was developed for high accuracy positioning of large loads. Highly dynamic properties are achieved as a result of our FEM optimization. Fast and precise positioning can be reached, even under masses up to 20 kg, while still maintaining excellent guidance.
As with all elements from piezosystem jena, the performance of the TRITOR 320 can be attributed to its construction with flexure hinges that are completely free of friction. Vacuum and cryogenic versions are available upon request, as well as material variations with Invar, Super Invar, Aluminum, or even Titanium. Versions denoted "external" and "digital" come with the option for a sensor pre-amplifier that makes the use of cables length-independent.