- motion up to 200 µm
- high resonant frequency
- high precision adjustment of linear positioner
- motion without mechanical play
- precise adjustment of heavy loads
- MICI 80 and MICI 200 are compatible with series 152
micrometer drives from "Mitutoyo"
- improvement of resolution of linear stages
- quality control
- fine adjustment of optical components
The MICI 200 is based on a high load piezo actuating system with a lever transmission which allows for a range of motion of up 250 µm in open loop mode (without feedback control).
If the MICI is combined with a micrometer screw, this unit can be mounted onto a linear stage.
Preadjustment is done by the measuring screw and the final fine adjustment is made by the MICI element. Through this, the accuracy and reproducibility of the linear stage system can be improved significantly.
The achievable resolution is down to the sub-nm range.
The major advantage of the MICI 200 system is that it can be easily installed into an existing system, upgrading it to achieve sub-nm resolution.
Notes for Mounting: Please make sure that the travel range of the micrometer screw is not longer than the travel range of the linear stage.