- motion up to 180 µm
- high resonant frequency
- high precision adjustment of linear positioner
- motion without mechanical play
- precise adjustment of heavy loads
- MICI 180 compatible with series SM13 micrometer
drives from "NEWPORT"
- improvement of resolution of linear stages
- quality control
- fine adjustment of optical components
The MICI 180 series is well suited for improving the positioning accuracy of linear stages.
The MICI is a piezoelectrical actuator which, in combination with a micrometer screw, is mounted onto a linear stage. Preadjustment is done by the measuring screw and the final fine adjustment is made by the MICI element. The achievable resolution is down to the sub-nm range.
The major advantage of the MICI 180 system is that it can be easily installed into an existing system. Your system can be upraded to achieve sub-nm resolution.
Notes for mounting: Please make sure that the travel range of the micrometer screw is not longer than the travel range of the linear stage.