3D piezo positioning system
- highly compact design resulting in superior performance
- accurate parallel motion through parallelogram design
- high reliability due to solid state hinges
- motion without mechanical play
- high resolution in nm and sub-nm range
- motion up to 400 µm
- precision pin holes
- laser tuning
- fiber positioning
- scanning systems
- vacuum and low temperature
The TRITOR 400 was designed for large, highly parallel motion (up to 400 µm) in all three axes.
The TRITOR 400 incorporates a highly compact design, parallel motion due to its parallelogram design, and high reliability because of the solid state hinges.
As an option, all TRITOR 400 elements may be specially prepared for vacuum and/or low temperature applications. All TRITOR stages consist of actuators integrated into a housing with an internal lever transmission. This housing is constructed of stainless steel, in combination with anodized aluminum, which results in a rugged yet highly compact design.
Selected components can be mounted on the top plate by four tapped holes and can be accurately located by using the precision pin holes.