bare stack type actuators without housing
- motion up to 123 µm
- sub-nm resolution
- high stiffness up to 250 N/µm
- blocking force up to 3500 N
- ball tip and flat top/end plates available
- optional vacuum version available
- optional cryogenic temperature version available
- positioning application demanding high accuracy under high load environment conditions, long lifetime permanent movement in industrial applications
The piezostacks without housings of the series N are well suited for integration into specific customer systems. The small size of these elements allows easy insertion into other devices.
The piezo ceramic is covered by a special flexible insulation. This insulation guarantees the highest performance for long term applications. It is also suitable for use in cryogenic and vacuum environments. Additional thermal shrink tube insulation protects the cable connection point on the ceramic.
The standard cable length is 100 mm. As an option, flat tungsten carbide or ball tip end plates are available. Please note, when using under cryogenic conditions (4K), only 10% of the standard motion is available. Please ask us for further details specific to your desired application.
High volume buyers - please send us a request for an additional discount.