This optional software provides time stamped indications of all signaling bit changes. The application works with one or multiple Ultra T1/E1 Cards or with the Portable T1/E1 Analyzers. Signaling bit changes are recorded for all timeslots simultaneously. A file may be specified for saving the captured signaling transitions. A previously recorded file may be viewed by "loading" the respective file.
- Continuous full-duplex recording of signaling bits for any or all channels for any length of time
- Permits detailed analysis of recorded signaling bits for any channel
- Applications include call duration, wink analysis, abnormal terminations, call setup, etc.
- Live T1/E1 signal is not disturbed
- Recording can continue for extended periods of time
- Recording can be terminated at any time manually
- User has the choice of recording the data from selected channels or from all the channels