Model 900 EIA/TIA RS-530 Interface Analyzer
LED's Display Red, Green & Off to Indicate Signal Status
- Easy to use; plug and play
- Easy determination of proper data cable design
- Ask about DB9 EIA/TIA RS-422 and EIA/TIA RS-485 adapter kits
ESL Breakout Boxes / Interface Analyzers are Made in the USA.
The Model 900 EIA/TIA RS-530 Interface Analyzer is a diagnostic tool designed for use at the standard EIA/TIA RS-530 data interface of modems, multiplexers, terminals, and computers. It is simply inserted in series between the DTE (Data Terminal Equipment) and the DCE (Data Communications Equipment) to provide access to and monitoring of all data, timing and control signals.
The Model 900 is of optimum design. It utilizes red and green light emitting diodes to clearly display polarity, activity, and validity of all interface signals. Miniature slide switches allow the user to program a 'make' or 'break' for each signal at the DCE/DTE interface. Mini-patchcords are provided for cross-patching or loopback patching of signals at the front panel test point array.
A complete table of EIA/TIA RS-530/530-A standard interface signal descriptions is provided inside the unit for ready reference during testing. A covered compartment provides secure storage for mini-patchcords and an EIA/TIA ribbon cable. The Model 900 is battery powered for complete portability, pocket sized for convenience, and packaged in a sturdy aluminum case with metal hinge for durability in field use.
- Logic face plate utilizes red and green LED's to clearly display polarity, activity, and validity of all interface signals
- Displays all EIA/TIA RS-530/530-A interface signals
- Supports EIA/TIA RS-530 and EIA/TIA RS-530-A
- Separate EIA cable facilitates use at either DCE or DTE end
- Test points to access all 25 pins of both DCE and DTE connector
- Can be utilized to determine custom cable designs
- Portable: lightweight, pocket-sized, battery powered
- External power supply optional. (Cat No. 525930R)
- Rugged aluminum case and metal hinge that will NOT break
- Tests synch or asynch modems, terminals, muxes
- Eight mini-patchcords provided for cross-patching or loopback patching of signals at front panel test point array
- Miniature slide switches allow the user to program a 'make' or 'break' for each signal at the DCE/DTE interface
- DB25 ribbon extension cable conveniently permits installation into any application
- Comprehensive User's Manual