The Aquapal III coulometric Karl Fischer Titrator is a simple to use, operator friendly, moisture testing instrument. Manufactured and supported here in the USA for more than 30 years this rugged instrument has served in many industries including power utilites, transformer testing, petroleum pipeline, pharmaceutical and various other chemical related application testing environments.
The Aquapal III is an all-in-one unit with a built in printer and titration cell mounted on the instrument. An optional rugged carry case makes this unit portable and easy to move from project to project.
- Method: Coulometric Karl Fischer
- Speed: 2mg/minute
- Range: 1ppm to 100%
- Sensitivity: 0.1ug
- Precision: 0.5% at 1mg
- Calculation: Weight, Volume or Dilution
- Construction: Lab or Field use
- Dimensions: 14" W x 8" D x 10.8" H
- Drift Correction: Automatic
- Result format: PPM / % / ug
- Display: 32 character alphanumeric LCD
- Printer: built-in with standard paper
- Weight: 15lbs