Bent shaft surface probes can assist in achieving an ergonomic working position, as well as reaching areas with restricted access. Belonging to the family of detachable stainless-steel shaft surface probes, bent shaft probes feature small coils and a small-diameter housing built for higher frequencies. They are usually used for surface breaking crack detection.
- Excellent for small defect detection.
- Designed to reach areas inaccessible to standard probes.
- Drop enables inspection around fasteners.
- Available with Powerlink™ technology.
- Wide selection of lengths, drops, and angles.
- Available with bridge or reflection configuration.