Pencil surface probes are equipped with an adjustable collar that helps to achieve the optimal angle for inspection and ensures greater stability. Belonging to the family of detachable stainless-steel shaft surface probes, these pencil probes feature small coils and a small-diameter housing built for higher frequencies. They are usually used for surface breaking crack detection.
- Excellent for small defect detection.
- Good stability on flat surfaces.
- Available with Powerlink™ technology.
- Broad selection of frequency-ranges.
- Wide variety of coil configurations available.