If you need an 8-port fiber optic switch with a boost of Two More Ports which has both "power over ethernet plus" and management features, this handy 10-port 10/100/1000 gigabit version may be perfect for your application.
This small 10/100/1000 fiber optic network switch supports full PoE+ power, with sophisticated management features, and sports an option for gigabit fiber.
And, if 10 ports are still not enough for your application, these same features are available in our 24-port version with 2 SFP uplink slots.
The 2 SFP slots can accommodate either 100Base or 1000Base fiber SFP modules and support multimode, singlemode, or single fiber optical links. In addition, the 2 SFP slots also support 10/100/1000Base copper SFP modules. A full compliment of IEEE 802.3 management features make this switch very network-friendly.
This product also offers a Lifetime Warranty.
- (8) 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports
- Each port provides 15.4W or 25.5W of PoE Power
- (2) Combo Ports - Copper or Fiber Optic SFP Slots
(See DataSheet Below)
- Supports Q-in-Q (Double-tag)
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9K
- Port Mirroring for network monitoring
- Provides port bandwidth control function
- Supports STP, RSTP protocols
- Supports multicast VLAN registration for IPTV
- Supports VSM (Virtual Stacking Management)
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices
- Supports port-based and 802.1Q tag-based VLAN
- Supports 802.1x Access Control for improved security
- Power saving reduces switch power consumption