Here's a compact Ethernet switch for those smaller network nodes requiring copper and fiber connectivity. The SG70660 provides 4 ports of 10/100/1000M with RJ45 connectors and 2 slots for 1G f.o. SFP modules.
Perfect for extending your existing network to a remote location using gigabit speed f.o. cable, the SG70660 supports auto-negotiation and MDI/MDI-X on the Ethernet RJ45 copper ports, along with full duplex/half duplex capability.
And, the flexibility offered by SFP technology means you can use multimode, singlemode, and singlefiber cables with this device. 100km f.o. links are possible with the use of VERSITRON's GB100SM f.o. SFP module. (Note: All f.o. SFP modules are sold separately.)
The SG70660 supports VLAN, QoS, and IEEE 802.3x flow control, as well as IEEE 802.3/u/z/ab. LEDs indicate power and link activity for both the RJ45 copper ports and SFP f.o. slots. If you need a basic, unmanaged Ethernet product with gigbit f.o. connectivity, the SG70660 is a good bet.
As with all VERSITRON products, the SG70660 carries a lifetime warranty.
- Provides 4 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports (RJ45)
- Provides 4 1000Mbps SFP slots
- All copper ports support auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X detection
- Supports VLAN and QoS
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control and broadcast storm protection
- Compact Design
- LED status indicators for power, speed, link activity
- Supports SFP Module Technology