Here's a mini-switch (media converter) packed with critical networking features such as PoE+ power, management, industrial temperature range, and dual-speed fiber SFP slots. The SF70460MP provides 2 ports of 10/100/1000 with RJ45 connectors and 2 SFP slots which support either 100Base or 1000Base f.o. SFP modules.
The RJ45 ports provide 30W of POE+ power, making this switch ideal for powering IP cameras, video phones, long-range wireless access points, industrial sensors/controllers/meters, etc. SFP technology allows you to use multimode, singlemode, or single fiber optical cable with distances to 100km possible.
The SF70460MP is a multi-function device supporting the following operating modes:
- Dual Media Converters (copper to f.o. cable)
- Dual Media Converters sharing redundant f.o. uplink
- F.O. to F.O. Media Converter (ex. MM to SM, SM to MM)
- 4-Port Switch (typical Ethernet managed SW.)
As with all VERSITRON products, the SF70460MP carries a lifetime warranty.
- 2 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet Ports (RJ45) with 30W POE+ Power
- 2 100M/1G SFP Slots
- Copper ports support auto-negotiation, auto-MDI/MDI-X detection
- Supports IEEE 802.3 flow control for full duplex and backpressure for half-duplex
- LED status indicators for: power, management, speed, PoE, link/activity status
- Supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Supports standalone, DIN Rail or Panel Mounting
- Quality of Service
- STP, RSTP, MSTP (Spanning Tree Protocols)
- 802.1Q VLAN
- IGMP v2/v3
- Storm control for UC/MC/BC packets
- IP Source Guard
- Static MAC Configuration
- Supports SFP Technology