Need a high-performance fiber optic switch to connect all your network computers or to support applications delivering data, voice, or video services? Then consider the SG72870M for reliable connectivity. This product provides 24 ports of 10/100/1000 with RJ45 connectors and 4 SFP slots which accept either 1G or 10G f.o. SFP modules.
Central management and other network control capabilities allow the SG72870M to optimize bandwidth and support advanced network security. It is also easy to deploy and configure.
In addition to the standard Ethernet copper features using Cat.5, Cat.5e, and Cat.6 cables, the flexibility offered by SFP modules enables the use of multimode, singlemode, and single f.o. cables with the SG72870M.
100km f.o. links are possible with the use of VERSITRON'S GB100SM f.o. 1GSFP modules. 80km distances can be accommodated at 10G speed with our 10GB80SM SFP module. The SG72870M is therefore ideal for extending your network nodes to remote locations using f.o. cable uplinks. This product also sports LLDP (Link Layer Discovery Protocol) to automatically discover all devices connected to the network.
As with all VERSITRON products, the SG72870M carries a lifetime warranty.
- 24 ports 10/100/1000
- 4 1G/10G SFP fiber slots
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3az EEE Energy Efficient Ethernet standard for green Ethernet
- 128 Gbps switch capacity
- 32K MAC Address Table
- Supports jumbo frames to 9k
- UpnP (universal plug and play)
- LLDP (Link Layer Discovery Protocol)
- SFP GBIC Module Technology
- Port-based and 802.1Q tag-based VLAN
- Quality of Service
- STP, RSTP, MSTP (Spanning Tree Protocols)
- 802.1Q VLAN
- IGMP v1/v2/v3 snooping
- IPv4/IPv6 static routing (Layer 3 switching)
- DHCP Server
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) trunking
- Port Mirroring
- RMON (Remote Monitoring)
- Easy Port Configuration
- Supports 256 entries for ACL (Access Control List)