The Viper MBC is an engineered fastener feeding and installing robot package for seamless integration by machine builders. This Visumatic system incorporates a 4-axis SCARA robot that delivers lightning fast screw driving and flawless fastener delivery. The Viper MBC is preconfigured and modular so it can be quickly deployed.
Our lean, flexible design allows placement in a variety of assembly processes:
- as an assembly line conveyor station
- feeding & driving different fasteners, nuts, screws, and plastic clips
- inserting barbed darts and pins
- integration into rotary indexing systems
The Viper MBC end-of-arm tooling is designed for your application, with your choice of DC electric driver tool and your choice of SCARA robot. Built in quality control with 4-axis NIST traceability and screw tightening torque/angle monitoring. Complete process accountability is provided through electrical handshaking packages and SPC data reporting via DeviceNet or EtherNet/IP.
The Visumatic Advant-edge
Machine builders appreciate the difference in our highly accurate, extremely durable design in a compact envelope.
Visumatic Viper MBC offers these options:
- Adaptable pre-programmed screw driving robot control packages.
- Configurable electrical handshaking and pneumatics on-board.
- Vision Guidance and part inspection.
- Custom operator interface including touch screen.
Visumatic Viper MBC Screw Driving Robot packages are designed for your part, with the right choice of:
- Nosepiece: Jaw, Finder-Jaw, Mini, or Nut-Jaw
- Visumatic Feeder System
- Feeder Escapement: Standard Screw, Nut, Siamese, Cam, or Finger