The HD150P-A brushless electric screwdriver delivers precision process control. The innovative automation fastening system provides the ability to quickly transform the assembly area along with the flexibility to make steady product improvements for small or large production batches. The patented HD-Series hybrid fastening torque control system is the world's first torque control tool using both air and electric power to set and control torque. The affordable, flexible manufacturing tool increases productivity with one electric screwdriver as it can replace between 2- 8 conventional screwdrivers. The HD power tool is ESD certified, ensuring less than 1 Ohm at the bit tip. ESD management assures product quality, cost savings and a reduction in overall ESD failures. Manufacturing engineers involved with microelectronic products are aware of the importance of controlling Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) failures. Lapses in preventing the occurrence of electrostatic discharge can affect production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability. State of the art technology at a fraction of the price.
- Electric screwdriver is engineered for automation applications that provide manufactures with a rapid, reliable and precise method of fastening screws.
- Reduces the production cycle.
- Production flexibility and rapid reconfiguration for new production projects.
- Provides a consistent repeatable process control and eliminates potential variations.
- Integration control and data exchange.
- Optimum asset utilization. Tooling expense delivers favorable return of investment.
- Maintenance and repair are easy and low cost.
- Requires HDC40i Hybrid Controller and MAC-20 mini air compressor.
- ESD safe tool designed and prevent the occurrence of electrostatic discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.
- Increase productivity with one tool instead of 2 - 8 tools. Perfect for cell based manufacturing environments.
- Electric screwdriver features a high performance brushless motor design that provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs associated with brush type electric screwdrivers.
- ESD housing and bit tip control to 1 ohm, (cable not ESD).
- Low inertial force provides smooth reaction-less operation with little G force to assembled parts.
- Push-to-start tool.
Requires HDC40i Hybrid Controller and MAC-20 mini air compressor. Brushless screwdrivers are also available for robotic and vacuum model options.