TLS is a preset torque limiting screwdriver (internally adjustable). Built with a cam-over design, the accurate torque screwdriver prevents a fastener or bolt from being over-torqued. When the torque screwdriver reaches the pre-set torque value the internal mechanism disengages from the drive thus limiting the torque applied. Using a quality torque screwdriver ensures that proper torque is being applied and maintains requirements associated with ISO quality standards.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).
- Various models that range from 5.7 ozf.in to 120 lbf.in.
- Precision radial ball clutch "slips-free" when the preset torque is reached preventing over-torquing.
- Thrust bearings insure that the torque setting is independent of any end load applied by the operator.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- All models provide bi-directional operation and are calibrated in either the CW or CCW direction.
- Four different colored lightweight aluminum handles allow color coding of specific torque values in production areas. (TLS1360 - Black only)
- New ergonomic models available:TLS Pro serie
- ESD compliant model options available.
Note! Class 100 Clean Room models available