The TLS-OWC torque screwdriver is a one-way clutch system is designed for the screwdriver to apply torque in one direction and lockup in the opposite direction for easy screw removal. Ideal for maintenance and refurbishing applications.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).
- Various models that range from 5.7 ozf.in - 120 lbf.in.
- Ideal for maintenance and refurbishing applications.
- Screwdriver torques in the CW direction only.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- Four different colored lightweight aluminum handles allow color coding of specific torque values in production areas. (TLS1360 - Black only)