Provides heat where it’s needed to reduce operating costs.
Fast and efficient thermal transfer. Uniform thermal performance by custom profiling. Customized options for turnkey thermal solutions.
- Customized options (i.e. SMT components, flex leads, connectors, and laminated to heatsinks) offer turnkey solutions to drastically reduce assembly time and increase productivity
- Custom profiling gives uniform thermal performance of the heating output to improve processing yields and productivity
- Custom shapes and sizes:
- Polyimide / FEP – 22" x 42" (560 x 1065 mm)
- Polyimide / WA/ULA – 22 ” x 72” (560 x 1825 mm)
- Custom resistance:
- Polyimide / FEP – 450 Ω/in² (70 Ω/cm²)
- Polyimide / WA/ULA – 1500 Ω/in² (233 Ω/cm²)
- WA or ULA internal adhesive is more economical than FEP for most custom designs that operate below 150°C
- NASA approval is available in nearly all of the standard size Polyimide heaters
- TÜV or UL recognition marking is optional
- Tighter resistance tolerance
- RoHS compliance