Therm-O-Mix® WWM is an instantaneous and reliable source of tepid water for a safety shower/eyewash system using the existing hot and cold water supply.
After water flow is activated at the shower or eyewash, the outlet water temperature will reach 85°F(29°C) when hot water arrives at the mixing valve. The mixing valve then blends the hot and cold water to produce an output of 85°F(29°C) water.
- All components are in-line serviceable
- Easy to retrofit on existing shower or combination shower/eyewash stations
- Maintains constant 85°F (29°C) output
- All self-operating controllers – no power required
- Utilizes existing hot and cold water supply
- Optional durable, all weather version in high visibility LDPE enclosure available
- Cv = 10.0
- Conforms to OSHA and ANSI recommendations
- Provides 85°F (29°C) tepid water from 3 GPM (11.4 L/min) to 25 GPM (113.7 L/min) with water inlet pressure of at least 40 PSIG (2.8 BAR). At 50 GPM (189.3 L/min) pressure drop is 25 PSIG (1.7 BAR) therefore with water inlet pressure of at least 60 PSIG (4.1 BAR) this unit is capable of enough flow for two combination shower/eyewash stations running simultaneously.
- Compact, lightweight (under 15 lbs/6 kg) design easily supported by piping connections