The LeanVDS U(universal) is available to users as a budget-friendly, entry-level model for reliable vacuum potting. Unlike the basic LeanVDS model, the LeanVDS U, in sizes starting from 420 x 420 mm, is equipped with up to three motion axes, allowing for precise, bubble-free filling, dabbing and bead application without CNC functions. This makes the system particularly suited for small to medium-sized workpieces in medium-sized batches. Potting takes place in a vacuum with up to 5 mbar of absolute pressure; parameters can be configured as usual. All LeanVDS U modules are equipped with the proven Dos P piston dispenser. Whether working with difficult workpiece geometries, more complex potting programs or a wide range of parts, users are able to handle anything when they use the LeanVDS U.
- Higher component reliability and life-span due to improved impregnation
- Size of the vacuum chamber allows for potting of varying component dimensions
- Superior product quality for affordable investments
- Dispensing contours under vacuum with XYZ axis system
- Powerful vacuum pump for effective evacuation
- Easy data export via USB port interface
- Intuitive operation and dispensing program setup with visualization SCP210+