Electronic Lube Meter
For mineral and synthetic lubricants up to 140 SAE1/2" inlet, 0.25 to 8 gallon/minute
Digital Oil Meter Accuracy: plus or minus 0.5%
- Patented electronic circuit board for today's high quality demands.
- Precision engineered oval gears with 200 pulses per unit of measurement.
- Uses standard AAA 1.5 volt alkaline batteries - available anywhere
- Twice the accuracy of other oval gear meters with maximum flow and minimum pressure drop.
- Battery replacement from top of the meter - no need to take meter apart.
- Memory remains intact indefinitely when replacing batteries.
- Simple infield memory calibration - no calculations or disassembling of the meter are required.
- Flange coupled and sealed to the control valve. No adapters or fittings to leak. (moisture proof)
- Large (quarts) batch display, resetable after each use. Permanent, non-resetable totalizer (gallons) for reliable inventory control.
- Extensively field tested for proven reliability in high volume applications.
- Tested and passed: pressure, humidity, temperature, impact, vibration, shock, and magnetic tests.
- Patented design with the newest manufacturing and assembly techniques for the lowest cost - highest quality electronic meter available - 5 year warranty.